Any high school graduate who can profit from the instruction offered is eligible for admission to any College of UL, provided he/she satisfies all the requirements for admission in that college, as determined by the College Faculty of Instruction Policies and upon acceptance by the College Dean concerned.
Applications should be submitted to the Office of the College Dean where the applicant wants to study in a form to be supplied by the said office.
Individuals are advised to file their applications for admission as early as possible in order to be given priority in the enrollment.
General Admission Requirements
The following requirements must be completed and submitted before the University can reach an admission decision:
1. An Application for Admission (form available in the College Dean’s Office).
2. BPS Form 138 (High School card) duly signed by the High School Principal.
The following must also be submitted:
1. Transfer Credentials from the last school attended.
2. Certificate of Good Moral Character, signed by the Barangay Captain of the barangay where the applicant resides (This is absolutely essential to prevent admission of students with known police or discipline records.), Dean or Guidance Counselor of the last school attended.
3. Certified True Copy of Grades.